Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Slut League Alarms California High School
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:09 AM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fantasy Slut League Alarms California High School

One of the comments: "Kitchens is incorrect. You score points for when the girls hook up with people. All FSL ever did was document the hookups that a girl had that became common knowledge. The only difference between this and any other high school is that there was a point system set up by some guys on activity that was already common knowledge.Really? Sending a reporter to a girls soccer practice? Get a life. Do some real journalism."

This explanation makes much more sense for the term "fantasy league."

However, the existing discussion: I apologize, my last comment was typed on my phone in haste and I really did not say what I meant. I am not saying "boys will be boys," just that the lack of any comment at all on the girls', unintentional though enabling, involvement seems strange. Then again, my view of sex is admittedly more conservative than most.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-26-2012)