View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #10
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well they both use a form of make/creation magic so technically Gray should be able to at least fight with Rufus. I personally think Freed would have made a better opponent though.
I actually agree with the whole Freed part, I dont like how downplayed he is now. He was shown to be really badass in the past and I wouldnt mind seeing him or the others of Laxus bodyguards after the months training ( although not really fussed on Evergreen )

Good chapter though, really liked how Mavis was a tact person.

@ Dragonby I do like that idea of having Gray fight Rufus for a bit to have Lyon come in. Them both beating him and having split the points between them before fighting it out. And your match ups are similar to what I was thinking. But I dont know about one member of FT taking on two members of other guilds, but with some I agree like the Juvia one I think that could happen along with the Laxus and Erza match up. But with Gajeel, now i do like him but I dont know if he could take on the two of them. Although he has been training for the three months before the tournament so not hard to think it could happen.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote