Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 607
Thread: Naruto 607
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #84
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 607

who the fuck took down my post.... what a jip!!!!

Oh well... as I was saying... Minato can reverse summon himself from anywhere because he can activate any of his jutsu shiki's at will to reverse summon him... SO obviously obito could not of done anything with his time space transfer other then slow him down momentarily...

anyways, the real argument here is how in the hell obito was able to compete with minato without his zetsu suit to augment his speed, strength and chakra to be able to compete with minato... even though minato was still too much for obito...
Still, everything about obito in that fight suggests he was wearing his zetsu suit because...
: he was adult size despite still being 14 years old
: Had use of his full kamui power...
: Lost a zetsu hand on his left side where only a zetsu suit could have a zetsu hand because his zetsu half is on his right side...

: Is moving very fast to compete with minato's physical speed...
: Has allot of chakra to summon the kyuubi and still spam kamui against minato...

SO everything suggests obito is wearing his zetsu guyver suit, but it shows he clearly is not... He took it off, cut his hair and some how grew almost a foot since he put on the zetsu suit, became super powerful, super fast and learned tons upon tons of new jutsu with the month or two he was training inside madara's tsukuyomi...
I guess kishi screwed up bigtime on obito...

IMO, obito was not supposed to be all past tobi's and the current... I think the producers and whoever his bosses are pressured him into making obito so many different people which is why the timeline and tobi's/obito is are screwed up...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote