Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 607
Thread: Naruto 607
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #86
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
who the fuck took down my post.... what a jip!!!!

Oh well... as I was saying... Minato can reverse summon himself from anywhere because he can activate any of his jutsu shiki's at will to reverse summon him... SO obviously obito could not of done anything with his time space transfer other then slow him down momentarily...

anyways, the real argument here is how in the hell obito was able to compete with minato without his zetsu suit to augment his speed, strength and chakra to be able to compete with minato... even though minato was still too much for obito...
Still, everything about obito in that fight suggests he was wearing his zetsu suit because...
: he was adult size despite still being 14 years old
: Had use of his full kamui power...
: Lost a zetsu hand on his left side where only a zetsu suit could have a zetsu hand because his zetsu half is on his right side...

: Is moving very fast to compete with minato's physical speed...
: Has allot of chakra to summon the kyuubi and still spam kamui against minato...

SO everything suggests obito is wearing his zetsu guyver suit, but it shows he clearly is not... He took it off, cut his hair and some how grew almost a foot since he put on the zetsu suit, became super powerful, super fast and learned tons upon tons of new jutsu with the month or two he was training inside madara's tsukuyomi...
I guess kishi screwed up bigtime on obito...

IMO, obito was not supposed to be all past tobi's and the current... I think the producers and whoever his bosses are pressured him into making obito so many different people which is why the timeline and tobi's/obito is are screwed up...
Could it be as simple as he is either...

A. Wearing a different zetsu suit, That doesnt cover his head or...

B. It is a zetsu clone of him fighting Minato?

Remember...

"you can wear US..."

And

"let me fight for you..."

Which implies that any Zetsu type product can be "worn" and that Zetsu copies know how to fight.(as we have seen during the War).

Can either of A or B, be an explanation of his height at the time and why his left hand was able to be lost and regrown?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (10-26-2012)