Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 513
Thread: Bleach 513
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Yama explained that, too. He figured they couldn't steal someone's bankai if they didn't know its full strength. Since Ichigo's bankai still has some evolving to go, they don't know its full strength.
Therein lies the problem with this manga, Renji's has developed supposedly, one would think Rukia, Kira (should've before he perished), Rangiku, and prolly Hisagi would have Bankai's and they couldn't be known. The whole set up of the stealing of the Bankai's comes off just wack, without specific rhyme or reason. Since the beginning of the manga, Ichigo is the only one that has 'achieved' Bankai from my knowledge. Ikkaku and his side homey has had theirs hidden since forever.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote