Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 607
Thread: Naruto 607
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #97
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Thank you! I was kidding(but i've expressed my opinions)

Now more seriously, i'm really disapointed on how kishimoto destroyed his own logic, contradictions behind contradictions. First was the explanation of the encounter between Madara and Obito, like...what the hell? Obito went through a boulder and landed near Madara, like magic, like a miracle. That wasn't a explanation at all and...

I got a sensation, like, kishimoto tells a story and a few chapters later, he belies this same story, over and over again. Where is the consistent timeline here?

Now the flashback ended and i'm confused and chocked as before...but atleast we have a Wood dragon.

I'm Really disapointed!

Yeah the Wood Dragon is a worse summons than Danzou's I didn't think anything besides Ibiki's Giant Cat vs Peins Paths was worse.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote