Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Cherokee County teen shot by police sniper, parents speak out
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Cherokee County teen shot by police sniper, parents speak out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
According to the story, the kid ran upstairs and came back down with a gun. So I take it he got the gun from somewhere inside the house itself. So either he had a gun stashed in his room or he got it from his PARENTS. Somehow the thought of some little dumbass weebo teeny baby that waves guns around and tells cops to get lost, doesn't seem like he could get a gun through legitimate means. He may have gotten it from friends, but thy would have the same issue getting the gun as him, unless they got it from their PARENTS. Or they bought it through illegal means.

I'm going to go with him getting the gun from his horrible parents, who seem like white trash hillbillies that didn't give 2 shits about the well being of the kid. You'd have to be a really incompetent parent NOT to notice your kid is having severe problems and even worse if you did but did nothing about it. I think they're the ones more a fault here then the cop that shot him. If the kid didn't have the gun in the first place, then he wouldn't have been waving it at the cops, and wouldn't have gotten shot.

I'm curios the see just how much money the family is suing for.
you're making the kid out to be a victim, that's just stupid. He was SIX-FUCKING-TEEN, he had no excuse for doing something so stupid. How and where he got te gun is irrelevant because no matter how well securd the gun may have been, assuming it was his parents', he probably would have been able to get it because 1) security doesn't stop anyone, only discourages, and 2) who expects their son to get all stupid with a gun like that? Sure, his parents probably aren't above average, but they can't be blamed for something like this when the kid had enough world experience that he should have known better himself.

I like to think it was death by cop because the kid didn't have the balls to do it himself.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote