Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 514
Thread: Bleach 514
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 514

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Perhaps Mr Mustache meant grandson. Or great grandson. Or great great great great great (1000 years) great grandson. I mean, dude's old. Ichigo's mother could be a relation to him.

Whatever. Assistant shatter's Ichigo's sword where the big boss couldn't/wouldn't. He's essentially Gin. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Can't wait for when Ichigo goes off to talk to Aizen to figure out what's going on. Have to think it'll be similar to when Neo went to talk to the Architect. Horribly convoluted with big words and vague descriptions, leaving more questions than answers and horribly left unexplained for the rest of the manga.
Mr. Mustache.. I'll adapt that, its cool. Now when a sword shatters dosen't that mean the shingami died (Byakuya), or lost his power?

And yes my conversation with the Architect pissed me off during the thing, if not for saving Trin, I woulda gave him a red suit to go home in.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote