Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_608_Predictions
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #101
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
It is not to say I don't agree with you...yes it seems Kishi wants to build the fight between Madara and Naruto..without even including Sasuke who should have a reason for being there..the fact that Kishi is avoiding the confrontation between Naruto, Sasuke and Madara is beyond me...it better be a great fucking reason too! For me I just don't see any ass pull from Naruto being worthy enough to really threaten Madara...He freed himself from ET, Immortal, Uchiha plus Senju, Rinnegan....shit he is almost Kubo's Ichigo..every fucking entity under one brain. If Yamato isn't utilized I wouldn't care...it would be a serious drop of the ball....absolutely ignored past the climax of the story...so sad lol. I am still hoping Obito is swayed and ends up ending Madara....that would somewhat save the serious asspulls I see coming.
Yeah, while we all had foreseen Sasuke fighting Naruto in this war, I don't really see a point to it anymore. If Naruto can beat Madara, then Sasuke doesn't stand a chance. Though that possibility seems debatable at best currently.

Obito shouldn't be swayed. It might be possible keeping in line with the pattern of this manga, but he really shouldn't. He has caused far too much grief to be changed. He should just be killed, and I can really see that happening since his fight is with Kakashi and not Naruto, who has been assigned to fight with a zombie, so it's not like rainbow talk will solve anything.