Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece_687
Thread: One piece_687
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece_687

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I mean we all see it but it is not official amongst the SH's. They really just do whatever...Nami is the Navigator, Sanji-Cook, Brooke, musician, Robin-historian-Franky-Tech guru/carpenter-Luffy-captain lol- Zoro-just a beast fighter- Chopper-Doctor...besides their roles on the ship there is no real order of command besides what Luffy says/suggests. They will need to get a lil more organized when they start recruiting more members and moving off into the NW. I mean they are a bit childish but they need structure. I guess its another reason I enjoy them because even on the sea they seem free. I agree yes Zoro is a nice comparison in that way to Raleigh...Swordsman, Extreme Haki use, Superb fighter and No DF. Maybe Oda will never give Sh's that type of layout. As they function properly when it counts. Need more combo attacks With Luffy using the Noah in the future I am just trying to cope with 8 members and a huge as ship. Even with 10 members...ship is retarded and huge..all I can say come New World some serious changes will be made...
Gotta disagree, at the point of battling for Going Merry, vs. Ussopp Zoro made it known to everybody he's #1 after Luffy, secondly when at Thriller Bark when he put down the Cook to take the Capts. punishment. By no means will Zoro ever be replaced. He may not be equal to Raleigh in experience, but I'm pretty sure during his come up with Gol D., Rayleigh had some points where he was 'green' and had to learn, and or adjust to shit. But Zoro's the #1 Assistant, its just that the top 2 know they're not brainiacs. Before when fighting Arlong, Luffy stated, I don't know how to cook, navigate, or as he said even 'lie' like Ussopp, both he and Zoro understand they're limitations. Zoro already knows, without help he couldn't go 3 feet without getting lost, but thats not enough for him to give up the #1 Assistant spot, trust me.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote