Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #135
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
@KYF: Dude, I agree. Izanagi is a kinjutsu of the Uchiha and not the Sage. That is what I have been trying to say since the start. They're two different jutsus. Somehow, I got the impression that you and minato_uchiha were propagating the idea that the Sage used Izanagi. That is why I said that he use BS instead and that Izanagi was a jutsu derived from one partial characteristic/result of the application of BS.
Sigh!!!

The sage did use Izanagi, the manga stated it... You are caught up on their being only one Izanagi and only the uchiha's... but the manga said that Izanagi was a technique that was Originally the practical application of the sage's creation of all things...

#1).
Izanagi, the uchiha's kinjutsu is a technique that only uses the power of the uhciha's YIN element (SG power) to turn reality into an illusion for a brief moment... although senju DNA's YANG element can be used as well, but only to increase the time reality is an illusion though...

#2).
Sage's Izanagi, Originally the practical application of creation of all things that requires the power of the Uchiha/YIN element and senju/YANG element... and with this power can bring imagination to life... turning it into reality...
Basically making a genjutsu real by casting a genjutsu with the YIN element then breathing life into the illusion with the YNAG element making it real...
[SPOILER="

[/SPOILER]

That is two completely separate Izanagi's... as presented by the manga...

And in case you didn't read my OP...

[COLOR="Red"]Practical: "Of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something."
and Application: "the act of putting to a special use or purpose: the application of common sense to a problem."
[/COLOR]

And in the context of using a ninjutsu/genjutsu...

Izanagi being the practical application of banbutsu souzou/creation of all things... means it is the useful, usable, technique put to the special use of creation of all things...

Meaning it was a technique for creating all things as the practical application of banbutsu souzou... so The original Izanagi was a creation technique that was the practical application of creation of all things...

And as the manga said,

: the sage was both clans and bloodlines... and with his power (uchiha+senju), he created MANY THINGS....

: Uchiha and senju power is YIN and YANG power... the power that even created the bijuu using the tentails chakra...

: The sage's Izanagi uses Yin/Yang power... It brings imagination to life...

: Imagination is the basis of the YIN element that creates shape and form from nothingness, creating genjutsu...
and BRINGING TO LIFE is what the power of the Yang element does...

conclusion... The sage's Izanagi which uses the power of the uchiha and senju, aka, power of Yin and Yang... applies imagination to create shape and form then bring that imagined shape and form to life... by bringing imagination to life, making it real... thus Izanagi being the Yin/yang jutsu... is the technique that created the bijuu and many other things that the manga referred to...

There, that is it in a nit shell... The manga states it, it is just tricky because there being two Izanagi's is confusing... just read over the manga panels above, they explain everything I have....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote