Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #138
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
@kael: lol, whats the matter, scared your points wont stand up to scrutiny?
Not scared, just tired of beating my head against a brick wall. You and KYF are so focused on a mistranslation that you won't agree to anything else.

But, I'll humor you with a couple of quick points:

1. If the jutsus are so different, or have different versions as you claim, why bother naming them the same name? Makes no sense and Occam's Razor says that the Sage's ability, Banbutsu Souzou, is the precurser to Izanagi, not just another version of it.

2. The manga states that the Uchiha don't need Senju DNA to perform Izanagi, as Madara/Obito are the only known Uchiha with Senju DNA and Izanami was created to counter Izanagi long before Madara fought with Hashirama.

Quote:
So now were deluded because you and others say so. Lol, cool story bro
Considering the overwhelming majority of the english speaking fanbase, on top of the original raw, says you and KYF's version of things is wrong...yes, you are deluded.

Anyway, I'm done with you. Enjoy your time on my ignore list, KYF is getting lonely there.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote