Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Raftel
Thread: Raftel
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Raftel

I don't know specifically, but I got the feeling that Gol D. didn't gain the One Piece after simply 1 tour through the Grand Line, I felt they had multiple trips. Kinda like Shanks and his crew, they seemingly don't have any specific direction. I'd go so far as to say the same for BB, with all of the supposed power he has, one would think that he'd have run to the One Piece over the time the SH's were on they're Time Skip. They're the crew that help'd end WB, the Supernova's without an Alliance wouldn't have even been a threat. I don't think the other Yonkou's would've attempted to stop him either. The make up of his character and crew though is mostly brute strength/power, not a lot of brainwork amongst anybody on the whole crew that I saw.

Additionally I don't the crew will remain the same. At the point they get to the other side, I suspect Brooks' gonna stay there with Laboon. I do still expect Jimbei, possibly Bon Clay, and someone unknown at this time to be with the crew at the final battle.

Wait a minute, off topic, how the crap could Luffy be carrying the mast from the ship when Jimbei shot him in a water burst in front of the 3 Admirals at Marineford. DF users are supposed to lose strength/power/ability in water correct??? Sorry it just jumped in my head outta nowhere.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote