Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not scared, just tired of beating my head against a brick wall. You and KYF are so focused on a mistranslation that you won't agree to anything else.
WTF are you talking about??? I have the most accurate translation there is so you are just deluding yourself that there is a version that says something else just because you will not agree that Izanagi is what the sage used to create the bijuu and many other things with his power...

Quote:
But, I'll humor you with a couple of quick points:

1. If the jutsus are so different, or have different versions as you claim, why bother naming them the same name? Makes no sense and Occam's Razor says that the Sage's ability, Banbutsu Souzou, is the precurser to Izanagi, not just another version of it.
WHy bother... IDK, maybe because one was the original created and used by the sage while the other is just a half ass byproduct of half the sages power, created by the uchiha with a counter jutsu as well... Izanami...

The original brings imagination to life by applying YIN element to cast a genjutsu, then applying YANG element to bring the genjutsu to life...
The sage's Izanagi is the power to make genjutsu real... allowing the sage to make anything his mind can think up, REAL...
This power requires the Uchiha/YIN and Senju/YANG powers to use it...

Meanwhile, the uchiha's kinjutsu Izanagi is the power to turn reality into an illusion for a moment in order to cheat death... This power requires only the Uchiha/YIN power to use... But, the power of the senju/YANG can be used, but only to increase the time reality can be an illusion...

That is two Izanagi's that both require two different things and do, two completely different things...!!!!!
The uchiha's Izanagi is a self cast genjutsu with the power to cheat death at the cost of one's eye...
While the Sage's Izanagi as it originally was, is a creation jutsu that uses the power of Yin/Yang/uchiha+senju to make anything the sage thinks up, imagines... real.... Bringing imagination to life....

WHat more do you need...!?!?

Quote:
2. The manga states that the Uchiha don't need Senju DNA to perform Izanagi, as Madara/Obito are the only known Uchiha with Senju DNA and Izanami was created to counter Izanagi long before Madara fought with Hashirama.
Nah shit shirlock... that is the uchiha's kinjutsu Izanagi they created which only uses the power of the uchiha/YIN element while the sage's Izanagi requires the power of the Uchiha/YIN and Senju/YANG to perform... You have debunked your own argument by admitting there is another Izanagi which you insisted there was not... that there is only one yet you clearly understand that there is two if you understand the uchiha's Izanagi...

Quote:
Considering the overwhelming majority of the english speaking fanbase, on top of the original raw, says you and KYF's version of things is wrong...yes, you are deluded.
You and narutowiki can suck a wang dude!!! You guys are deluding yourselves despite the overwhelming evidence of the manga dialogue itself...

Naruto 510 was about Izanagi... not banbutsu souzou... Izanagi was the "shocking and forbidden technique" the chapter was referring to, not banbutsu souzou...

the manga says and I quote:

Konan: "How did you survive... I did countless simulations you should be dead"

tobito: 'Izanagi... the uchiha's forbidden jutsu that connects illusion and reality"..

Konan: "you don;t have such power"...

Tobito: "you are a former ally so I suppose I can tell you a little about my technique and history....

...Izanagi was Originally the practical application of the sage's creation of all things....

...with the power of the uchiha and senju being one....

...the sage was both bloodlines, both clans... and with his power he created many things....

...by applying IMAGINATION and spiritual energy, this formed the basis for the YIN element that could create shape and form from nothingness...

...Then by applying life energy and physical energy, the basis for the YANG element was created and it could BRING the IMAGINED shape and form TO LIFE....

...The nine beast were also a creation of the sage... By using the chakra of the tentails....

...The power to BRING IMAGINATION TO LIFE... THAT IS IZANAGI....

This^^^explains that Izanagi was originally something else... the practical application of creation of all things which used the power of the uchiha/YIN and senju/YANG to create many different things... the bijuu were one such creation... there you have it... learn to read and quit trying to claim false translations just because you cannot accept reality...

Quote:
Anyway, I'm done with you. Enjoy your time on my ignore list, KYF is getting lonely there.
You are doing a good job of ignoring me aren't ya lol....

You know, the only reason people like you and numi use the ignore list is because you cannot stand to have your sheltered, weak reality shaken by someone... You wish to just put your fingers in your ears and play "lalalala... I don't hear you" just so you can continue to live in a pure delusional reality where manga is what you say it is... not the authors... and were you can win an argument by making claims that you have a great argument, but will not post it because it will make no difference... Yea, you have fun with that...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote