Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Secret behind Obito's Kamui?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #141
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Secret behind Obito's Kamui?

Ya know what I haven't been here in a minute but I'll chime in on the Izanagi topic. Sorry for the biblical reference but it's what came to mind.

God created humans in his image giving them some of his capacity(power) . God created man (bs) And man creates man by giving birth ( izanagi).

The ability to create or bs tech is possessed by both god And man but bringing into existance or izanagi ( it's practical application) differs

The sage is god humans are the uchiha ( women) the uchiha have the ability to create same As god aka the sage but can't do it without men (senju) uniting the bloodlines the yin and yang ( x and y chromosomes)

So man or rather woman and god both possess BS yet how they perform izanagi or level of creation is what differs cause Izanagi done by a god and another by a weaker mortal.

Makes sense when you think about it
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-14-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote