Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 607
Thread: Naruto 607
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #114
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Kakashi is great but there should be no way in hell that he should beat obito. He must hsve help or have obito spare him, plus he shouldn't have the chakra left to do shit
Because he's going to defeat Obito with words, like Naruto.

Then as Obito has said at least twice, 'my sharingan with Kakashi can protect...'

Therefore Obito will turncoat against Madara within 4 chapters or less. Theres no other logical way for the story to proceed, because they're are no bigger bosses than Madara.

Madara will ultimately be battling everyone, thats why he went out of his way to beat the Kages down to death so they couldn't 'show up' and possibly assist later my suspect.

Though he's overall lamer than Aizen, but Madara's body count is out right retarded, he's even surpassed Nagato's Shinrai Tensei that turned Konoha into a parking lot, and killed so many.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote