Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Since nagato is...
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Since nagato is...

Madara himself called Nagato a Senju

We have instances of uzumaki in the whirlpool country the leaf and amegakure and proof that uzumaki left the land of eddies from long ago as with mito and as recently as Kushina and Karin

It's common practice for kage and jinchuriki to share family relationships and we even see examples of jinchuriki who were Kage ie Gaara and Yagura. When Mito was about to pass Kushina was brought to the leaf and Minato was wed to her. This is how control of the leaf went to Hiruzen. Hashirama wasn't going to kill his wife she was to outlive him so he left the village in his brothers hands so he could protect the jinchuriki. Hiruzen was close to the first an second and entrusted with protecting Mito. She is about to die and it's proven uzumaki can house a biju so Kushina is brought tithe village. Minato and the Nikaze is a offshoot of senju and maries Kushina.

Obito steps in an naruto is the jinchuriki. Off to find Tsunade to keep it in the family !

There was no redundancy in Obito's contrast between Naruto and Sasuke not only did he contrast the philosophy of fire and hatred he contrasted the clans senju and uchiha and their representatives naruto and Sasuke. He could have said uzumaki the senju offshoot and uchiha but he didn't

We know Naruto is an uzumaki and we knew Nagato was one as well. Madara stated Nagato was able to handle the rinnegan due to his senju lineage. Madara and Obito both have Senju DNA allowing them to operate the rinnegan

Naruto uzumaki

Nagato uzumaki

Nagato ... Senju

Naruto....

Tsunade...

Minato.....

Nagato... Senju

Naruto...........Senju!!!!!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote