Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_608
Thread: Naruto_608
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #64
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_608

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Let's be honest - the only decent explanation of why Obito hasn't asked for explanation and is acting this way is that Madara mindfucked him.

Obito has been mindfucked.

Done.
Honestly unless he had Zetsu do something I don't see how, maybe some more flashbacks coming, but Madara's old ass sat in the cave mostly sleeping, and didn't have access outside to use genjutsu during the situation with Rin. Thats why nothing make sense, Obito went from training to get back to the Leaf, to total forget about the whole world in a single event, without anywhere to head toward, no goals, no prize he sought to claim. Just being Madara's Lackey is enough.... really?

Additionally I know anime crap isn't supposed to be here but the new ep paints Rin as a comrade not a spy at all. One truly wonders why Kakashi skewered the Broad.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-09-2012 at 10:59 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote