Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #15786
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
If i wasn't set on marrying doug i would DEFINITELY marry Numinous

If only I wasn't committed...

To be honest, I've been far more into politics and economics ever since Troika slapped us and the goddamn government is both stupid and stubborn to the max. It's rather sad when someone like me who never took economics, not even in high school, comes up with a plan far better than the travesty that is 2013's national budget.

It's funny in a way in that US politics are shitty due to the system and reluctance of changing it, while Portugal has an awesome political system and politics are even shittier because 99% of politicians are beyond corrupt and no outer entity has the balls to unleash the Interpol in our politicians like Iceland did.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-12-2012), Miburo (11-09-2012), Tabris (11-10-2012), UchihaTaijiya (11-09-2012)