Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Teen commits suicide over Itachi.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #49
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And I could easily link to videos showing poverty on the US that are far more depressing than the average documentary on Russia. Seriously, what are your hard evidence for spewing such xenophobic bullshit other than "I dun liek it?"
Your an idiot! If I find cloudy, cold, tundra depressing then I do... Why don;t you just take your butt hurt somewhere else because how I feel about a country because of it's weather is no concern of yours nor does it make me a damn bigot you damn hypocrite...

BIGOT: "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;"

Gee, that sounds familiar... like the same intolerantly devoted predjudice you have against my every opinion... LOl, you just project your little as off on a daily basis... How about you learn to be more tolerant before you got around calling people bigots you damn hypocrite...

Quote:
Suicides in Portugal doubled in the last two decades when the average of sunny days increased, we had renovation of cities and even housed great cultural events, like the World Expo 1998, Porto 2001, the Euro 2004 and GuimarĂ£es 2012. The thing is, financial status, family affairs and other relationships weigh far, far, FAR more than how the country looks.
I already proved that lack of sunlight has and affect on the psyche and can cause depression and even suicide... ALl this this^^^ you wrote means nothing because my arguement has already been proven.

Quote:
Wow, I didn't know the US didn't have cloudy and cold days and that there are absolutely no degraded building whatsoever! Gee, I'm learning so much today!
You are acting like I do not find any other countries weather depressing... Including parts of the US... You are just bigoting your little as off making such random assumptions... the same thing one of you just tried to criticize me for making...

Keep just hypocriting all over the place... It is the reason your words hold no meaning because the word of a hypocrite means nothing...

Quote:
Link of that documentary, please. If you're basing your loltastic opinion on it, you might as well present it for people to acknowledge.
My opinion of a docu now is the basis even after all the info I posted in my last post that you just had to have... You are just running circles with no clear objective at this point other then to hear yourself talk...

How about you try and no contradict yourself more then once a post for now on and I will consider taking you opinion more seriously....

Quote:
And you can't read once again! Of course I know suicide can be linked to depression, I'm not stupid like you, the thing is I don't know how anybody reasonable can assert that high suicide rate-->the country looks depressing. It just makes no logical sense unless you're a xenophobic asshole.
This is hilarious... I mean, contradicting yourself is not exactly the LOGICAL, intelligent thing to do lol...

And I never said every suicide was linked to the weather and depression... I said it was a big part along with stress, but there are other things...

I mean you jsut read this and still made this ^^^ comment up here...

ANd I quote: "And how does the suicide rate have nothing to do with the country... Suicide which is most commonly brought on by depression and stress is caused through the stimuli of the environment, aka, the damn place they live, the country...
While it is not the only reason, it is still a big part..."

See, said it is a big part, not the only part... and again, you contradict yourself for the third time because didn;t you just say I was the one who canno't read... Yea, you did... I marked it in blue... Gee, you are on a role of shitting all over your own post...

Quote:
First, I'd like to see your credentials on psychology, or else you're BS'ing as usual. Second, you're assuming the depression comes from environment. What about emotional instability due to family problems, childhood trauma, problems at school, etc? Heck, I could spend all day listing possible triggers for his suicide that aren't as irrelevant as "Russia looks depressing".
I never said "environment=only the country"... Of course there is the home of the teens, school, ect... This would have all been avoided if you could of just known how to interpret the part of my post I quoted for you in this post...

and you want my psychology credentials... Seriously, that jackass kal says he knows psychology and you take his word on it and believe him to be credible, but I, the one who give you sound advice and tries to help you needs to present evidence... lol... We call that denial in the field of psychology...
You choose to believe the less threatening as real because you do not want to take the chance that you really have not been basing your conclusions on reality this whole time... It is understandable....

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not assuming you're basing your conclusions on assumptions, I'm STATING THE FUCKING OBVIOUS.
NO! You are assuming because there is no possible way to KNOW where I have and have not been... You just do not want to admit you contradicted the shit out of yourself...

Quote:
Why must everything spin around you and your delusions? You implied Vengeance was Russian, I simply stated the truth (he's not) and that you're stupid for even thinking of making such an idiotic post.
Yea, I stated vag was acting like a PO'ed patriot because I called Russia depressing... It is the fact he has no idea what I know about Russia, but still choose to insist I know nothing and have never even been there... Such an irrational conclusion could have come for a couple simple reasons...
One obviously being he is from Russia and does not want anyone talking shit about his country...

Quote:
Let me try to make sense of this. How the fuck are you equating thinking French and Portuguese = Mexican any kind of ass whooping? That's not even reasonable on a trolling premise, you simply said something stupid and xenophobic back then and you're saying something stupid and xenophobic right now.
Again, You are pulling shit out of your ass because I do not recall what you are talking about... You criticize me about providing evidence yet you just blatantly make such a claim with no evidence at all..

This is the 4th contradiction now... shall we go for vie and a new record...?

Quote:
I care because not everyone in this forum shares the same nationality and if you're not willing to respect other countries (and I mean respect, if they have something to criticize that is actually objective, you can criticize), how the fuck do you want anyone with a brain to relate with your reasoning?
You are just bigoting your little ass off... I have every right to think Russia's weather is depressing... And has nothing to do with respect at all... I have not disrespected Russia, i have merely stated my opinion about the weather there... It is you as usual who is being intolerant for an opposing opinion...

Quote:
Canada has a severely lower suicide rate than Russia and shares many of the climate traits of Russia. Explain that if environment is such a big thing for suicide rate.
Again, if you could read you would know I never said environment is the cause for ALL the suicides... only that is plays a big part, but still just a part...

Quote:
And I already said my piece on that. I'm just trying to make an idiot see how bigoted he's being towards the kid's nationality.
LMAO, I am bigoted because i find Russia's Weather depressing... I do not like cold, cloudy climate... Oh noes, I am fucking Hitler... Someone call the U.N. and inform them the newest threat to world peace is some random person who does not prefer cold, cloudy weather... If only you could have stopped the 3rd world war caused by my dislike of cold cloudy weather... but no, you chose to contradict yourself four separate times to make your entire post as credible as an average Fox news Poll....

If you do not want to hear opposite opinions about weather or anything else... then GTFO the internet or quit being an over glorified, self righteous puss who is just trying to pick a fight in the name of anitbigotry... Something you know nothing about otherwise you would know how big of a bigot you actually are...

Good day...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote