Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Teen commits suicide over Itachi.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #50
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Since Mutual Core's video has been released in this afternoon and the both the fact its awesomeness managed to go beyond the year-long wait for it and the fact it does much more to positively nurture my mind in 5 minutes than all the drivel Mr. KYF has spouted in the last 3 years, I won't even try to deconstruct the pile of shit above quote by quote. It would ruin my ecstatic mood, so I'll just point out the foundational problem with the barbaric reasoning.

You have someone saying he finds Russia depressing (subjective argument linked to emotional response) so the high suicide rate (quantifiable, objective premise) must be linked to depression due to environment (objective argument, since it happens, although its relevancy is incredibly low vs bankruptcy, heartbreak, childhood trauma, etc.) and, when asked to back up the objective argument, he uses a subjective argument based on his own emotions.

How can anyone be so stupid to not even realize the blatant fallacy here?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-13-2012), kael03 (11-13-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-17-2012)