Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #21
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States

@ j_H: You keep saying "in the perfect world", I think you're missing the full extent of the point I'm trying to drive across. What I said pertains to the hypothetical situation the US stops its current economical behavior and adopts a new, revolutionary one, so it's obvious the trends you talked about will continue and the things I say aren't executable if you only take into account what the US has been and still is.

Also, I can't really speak of welfare on the US since I'm not in the know on that area, but the commentaries against it I've found from Republicans are simply atrocious and anti-democratic. Like saying "I shouldn't pay for others' healthcare/food stamps/etc." when talking about taxes which by design are to pay services for all to use, it simply baffles me how some people are so willing to pull the rug under other people due to foolish pride.

@T9F: It's doubly funny considering there's an international treaty that makes the Moon exempt of any territorial claim. Newt Gingrich obviously didn't know that when he said the Moon charade.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 11-13-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Playa (11-13-2012), T9F (11-13-2012)