Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Teen commits suicide over Itachi.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #52
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^ Nice video Num, though I found the sexual tension from those 2 floating rocks near the beginning a bit disturbing.
Well, it has a reason to be: the song is a huge metaphor of love that uses tectonics as the simile, so the two rocks "making out" is an allusion to how tectonic plates interact with each other. To me, the video's strength is how it portrays geological phenomena in such an enticing way and how surprisingly accurate it is, down to volcanic lightning, something so many Hollywood directors seem to forget.

And I'm glad you liked it.

But on topic (kind of, not really, I just feel this has to be addressed too):

Quote:
and you want my psychology credentials... Seriously, that jackass kal says he knows psychology and you take his word on it and believe him to be credible, but I, the one who give you sound advice and tries to help you needs to present evidence... lol... We call that denial in the field of psychology...
LOL, that "we" and "field of psychology" must not be the same thing if you're there, unless "field of psychology" means "the club of strawman psychology that only works on ignorant people willing to pay too much money for what they get".

Hey, in that "field of psychology" of yours, didn't they teach you anything about familiarity modulating behavior? Let's face the facts: I know kael's real name, I know where he lives, I know what he studied and what he's studying and even know about some of his usual behavior, events of his past and some stuff he's doing now (the reverse situation is also true). Since we have that line of familiarity between us, I'm willing to believe him when he says he studied psychology since he actually backs up his shit and I have no reason to doubt.

You? I know nothing of you except you knowing some pieces of media exist. How are you expecting me to believe in you if you don't give me something to be assured that what you assert in the psychology field is trustworthy? By the contrary, you show ridiculously high levels of projection and narcissistic rage that even a layman like me can detect and you try to diagnose others of psychological issues, which makes you the only and true hypocrite in this forum. Objectively, being an hypocrite wouldn't make one's valid points any less valid (unlike what you want to shove in my face, jackass), but it doesn't help in the least in trying to make others trust in one's knowledge.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote