Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 516
Thread: Bleach 516
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
i think the capt commander is stronger than them individualy, cus I think the commander could wipe the whole of soul society himself.

btw why do the zero squad, save the girl, look so clowny, i thought they,ll be more serious looking. Or maybe they are in a state of jiyaraness, where you are so powerful and have paid your dues that you dont need to take life so seriously anymore.
This I kinda disagree with, though Yama was super hyped since second one he hit the manga, IF ultimately he's more powerful than Aizen (which hasn't been determined yet), it wasn't by that much. Additionally in the grand scheme of things, this chapter explained the pecking order as if Gotei 13 are Assistant Managers. They're equal to the Big Dude that was guarding the gate way back when Ichigo first entered. The 5 Zero Squad Capts are much more than Yama, or will be IMHO. Besides Yama's Bankai draining the water from the entirety of the space and increasing heat, they'res nothing overwhelming about his Bankai by scale, its beastly vs. a limited amount of people, but he's no Madara. No meteors, hell Madara's Grand Fireball had a greater death toll than anything Yama produced, not bashing cause I know some of ya'll dig the Hype Man, and I won't stomp on his grave, but Yama HAS to be < Zero Squad. If not Juha Bach & Quincies would've stalked the Zero squad and crushed them like Gotei 13.

Yes the Zero Squad look like clowns, Kishi's attempting to bite off of One Piece with characters that could easily fit in that manga and be seen as worthy. Nothing ever outside of the real world fit the mode of 'flashy' beyond the Vizards whom were attempting to 'fit in' in Kakakura Town. Even Arrancar though having they're own individual appeal didn't have the style of Zero Squad, but for maybe a few panels when characters were in 'humor style' momentatily arguint with each other or something like that.

I have not a lot of issues with power levels and actual Bankai's so much, but more my issue is with the lack of showing said Bankai's and power. Many characters are 'Bad Ass' within the realm of the story, by simple word of mouth. That shit was cool way back when before Aizen grew his fag assed butterfly wings, but stop the propaganda machine, show something ain't this supposedly the fucking end? This arc nobody besides Yama's crew (him and his assistant) showed any power, or anything different than in ALL the years of this manga. Ichigo alone has shown more than everybody in SS combined, but with the words some have been seen as equal to or even better.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote