Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 516
Thread: Bleach 516
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 516

I do agree that Yama's Bankai ultimately fell short of the expected hype( Thanks to the whole holding back thing Kubo went with), but it should not be underestimated. I disagree with Madara's katon being stronger, rock vaporization shits on anything Madara has ever done with his Katon. If memory serves he couldn't even burn the wood forest he raised with it.

But enough about Nardo. I think if all of the 0 squad are stronger than Yama it would be a further detriment to the already shitty logic in this manga.

They could have easily mopped the floor with Aizen, beat the Espada and crushed the Quincy with a member or two. It is one thing not to act unless necessary, but one would think that it is in their best interest to keep the SS forces intact since they are the first line of defense, and everyone getting decimated would be a negative for the king.

Let's see how Kubo handles this.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote