Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Since nagato is...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Since nagato is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Zetsu was the one that stated that. An asspull that has no explanation since Obito has already declared him an Uzumaki. The only reason it was even stated was for an explanation as to why Nagato could control the Gedou Mazou. It was also mentioned that, aside from Madara, Nagato was the ONLY PERSON that could control the Gedou and awaken the Rinnegan.

That was after the Whirlpool village was wiped out, and the clan scattered across the continent.

We don't have a definitive timeline for the founding of Konoha, so "long ago" is an arbitrary construct that has no relevance to the argument.

Again, that was AFTER the village was wiped out and the clan remnants scattered.

To ensure the jink doesn't go rogue and betray the village. A weapon that can change the landscape like the bijuu needs to be tightly controlled.

Relevance? Neither are Senju or Uzumaki.

"Minato was wed to her"? You make it sound like an arranged marriage. Minato was a nobody when they met

...wut?

Or, and this is just a wild speculation (see also: shown in the manga), Hashirama and Tobirama were grooming Hiruzen, a genius of no small skill, to follow in their footsteps. And, by the way, Hashirama wasn't even around when Hiruzen became Hokage. Tobirama had already taken the mantle.

No, it isn't. Kushina stated she had strong chakra, even for an Uzumaki, that made her perfect for becoming a host. Clan ties had nothing to do with it.

Why? Why make him related to the Senju? It makes it even more redundant than Naruto being Senju. Naruto is already descended from the Sage via his Uzumaki lineage, he doesn't need any more threads. It makes everything that much more convoluted for a manga targeted to early to late teens.

Naruto is a jink of convenience. He was exposed to Kurama's chakra during Kushina's pregnancy, and had a large chakra pool (which is a requirement of a host).

Except Tsunade wouldn't have been tracked down if Jiraiya felt he could have taken the title of Hokage. He was the one that suggested her because she is one of the "legendary Sannin" and grand daughter of the First Hokage. She has no familial ties to Naruto.

Madara and Zetsu both stated that Nagato was the only other person besides Madara to be able to awaken the Rinnegan and summon the Gedou Mazou. Senju DNA is only required for an Uchiha to control the Gedou, doesn't necessarily mean they get a Rinnegan.

You're an idiot.
You cna't understand a simple formula yet I'm the Idiot here lol

Sage - both clans in one body - had the rinnegan

Madara- Obtained Hashirama cells- both clans one body- takes a minute to bake but he gets the Rinnegan

Obito- transplanted Hashirama clone - Madara says (even if you dont awaken the rinnegan) the fact that he has both clans in one body allows him to summon the Mazou and use the Rinnegan

Nagato- by formula sake has to be both clans in one body *** remember he didn't awaken the Rinnegan it was transplanted into him*** he was able to use the Rinnegan and summon the Mazou the eyes were Uchiha eyes so him being of Senju lineage made him able to use the Rinnegan and the paths and what not.

As for the rest of your post. where is your proof that Uzumaki only left the land of eddies "after the massacre" I showed MIto being out of the village for Hahsirama so thats at least 80 years before the massacre. Remember the Uzushiokage and Hokage were around at the same time and yet Mito is in Konoha.http://www.mangapanda.com/93-54942-3...apter-500.html The

Kushina was brough tfrom there so the massacre happened some time after she was brought from there since the country existed http://www.mangapanda.com/93-54942-2...apter-500.html so again thats proof of at least 60 years of some Uzumaki outside of their village

and recently Nagato in Amegakure which is all the way on the western side of the land of fire Karin in one of Oro's northern hideouts. So I've met the burden of proof that there are instances of Uzumaki(Senju) being in other lands for a number of years and have given a conservative ballpark estimate for that time.

THe practice of Jinchuriki and Kage being close familly members Hahsirama -wife jink
Minato - wife jink son jink
3rd raikage -nephew jink 4th raikage blood brother jink kazekage - son jinc mizukage =jink gaara= jink

True it was to keep the power in check but what better way than to keep it in the familly.. the familly in power! The Relavance is to show a pattern .. you not understanding that beffuddles me.

Minato was wed to Kushina. She was chozen as the Jinchuriki long before Minato was made hokage. and MInato even stated that it was because of her that he was made Hokage. His selection and being and Member of the Senju clan makes since in terms of the kage jink relationship .. Hiruzen was Kage at the time if he was to keep a familly member close to the jinchuriki then why wasn't Asuma of Konohameru's dad wed to the jink???

Anyway Hiruzen put the biju back in Senju hands with Minato and with all going on and ot preserve the ablance in the village Minato put the fox into his son. Naruto being to young Hiruzen was put back in charge and when he dies village elders wanted jiraiya to take the mantle but he said no .. because he4 had another mission.. to teach the child of prophesy.. this was his life mission .. being Hokage he couldn't do it .. so he found Tsunade who was also a Sanin but also of Senju liniage who had a familial tie to the Jinchuriki.

Not only is it feasable it's a logical explanation using fuedal era passing of power
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote