Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Teen commits suicide over Itachi.
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #53
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

[QUOTE=Numinous;2130454]
Quote:
Since Mutual Core's video has been released in this afternoon and the both the fact its awesomeness managed to go beyond the year-long wait for it and the fact it does much more to positively nurture my mind in 5 minutes than all the drivel Mr. KYF has spouted in the last 3 years, I won't even try to deconstruct the pile of shit above quote by quote. It would ruin my ecstatic mood, so I'll just point out the foundational problem with the barbaric reasoning.
Translation: You contradicted yourself five separate times in your last post and have no way to explain it other then you are not as logical, intelligent and reasonable as you pretend to be... Thus to acknowledge your hypocrisy is the same as accepting that the reality you pretend to live in where you are so logical, intelligent and reasonable, is not real...

Quote:
You have someone saying he finds Russia depressing (subjective argument linked to emotional response) so the high suicide rate (quantifiable, objective premise) must be linked to depression due to environment (objective argument, since it happens, although its relevancy is incredibly low vs bankruptcy, heartbreak, childhood trauma, etc.) and, when asked to back up the objective argument, he uses a subjective argument based on his own emotions.
You are just so slow sometimes... You are the one who asked for objective evidence to validate my subjective opinion lol... You are the one who wanted evidence of why I feel the way I do, not something I chose to do on m own... You are the one who wanted me to support my subjective opinion with objective evidence as if my opinion needed any support lol...

However, you are just so intolerant of my almost every opinion that you ask for such ridiculous things such a proof for my opinion lol... Thus the reason you are a hypocritical Bigot...

Quote:
How can anyone be so stupid to not even realize the blatant fallacy here?
Lol, you asked for it... The fallacy is the demand for me to prove my opinion as if it was a fact... That is an actual fallacy... You did it, not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
LOL, that "we" and "field of psychology" must not be the same thing if you're there, unless "field of psychology" means "the club of strawman psychology that only works on ignorant people willing to pay too much money for what they get".

Hey, in that "field of psychology" of yours, didn't they teach you anything about familiarity modulating behavior? Let's face the facts: I know kael's real name, I know where he lives, I know what he studied and what he's studying and even know about some of his usual behavior, events of his past and some stuff he's doing now (the reverse situation is also true). Since we have that line of familiarity between us, I'm willing to believe him when he says he studied psychology since he actually backs up his shit and I have no reason to doubt.
SO that is your excuse??? Because you are friends and you know things about Kal, you then believe in his psychology... Weren't you just discussing subjective and objective... Yes... Again, you contradict yourself...

You want me to provide objective evidence for my psychology yet your subjective belief for kal's is all he needs... You are playing favorites and completely Ignoring the fact Kal cannot even understand his own psychology otherwise he would understand why he chooses to pick fights on the internet with random naruto fans... However, the obviously insecurities and deep seeded anger he displaces on them, bullying... it all completely escapes him... likely from abuse (verbal or physical) and social stigma... thus he displaces these negative emotions onto others to Alleviate his own anger and insecurities...

Quote:
You? I know nothing of you except you knowing some pieces of media exist. How are you expecting me to believe in you if you don't give me something to be assured that what you assert in the psychology field is trustworthy? By the contrary, you show ridiculously high levels of projection and narcissistic rage that even a layman like me can detect and you try to diagnose others of psychological issues, which makes you the only and true hypocrite in this forum. Objectively, being an hypocrite wouldn't make one's valid points any less valid (unlike what you want to shove in my face, jackass), but it doesn't help in the least in trying to make others trust in one's knowledge.
LOL, you just do not live in reality at all... You assert that I am the one projecting and even have narcissistic rage... However, narcissism is

Narcissism: "inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity"... And guess who shows this... yea, You...

I am smart... I know five languages... Me this and me that... You are the one who is constantly boasting about oneself... Not me... You are just projecting your own short coming on to me because you cannot handle the anxiety that it is really you who suffers from these short coming... So you constantly call me names, randomly criticize my opinions and contradict yourself because you are trying to delude yourself and live in your reality and actual reality... Which could only cause such contradictions because you are trying to be something you are not... and trying to live in two separate realities at once could only end one way... Contradiction...

In the RED
That is what a hypocrite who cannot face the reality that contradicting oneself makes their arguments invalid and completely lack credibility... I mean, if someone cannot even keep from doing themselves, what they complain about someone else doing and understand that contradicting their own points constantly makes them seem like they do not understand what they are even trying to argue... Then how could they possibly know what they are talking about concerning a topic like depression and weather... If they cannot even keep from contradicting themselves, making such invalid arguments that they cannot even keep from being what they criticize others for having supposed to be...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote