Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Since nagato is...
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #14
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Since nagato is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
For starters, I'm a Democrat. Second, I'm an atheist. This is extremely common knowledge here. So trying to compare me to captain magic underpants failed on at least 2 levels.

Then why are you arguing against it?

Both of which represent the ideologies of Fire (Naruto - Will of Fire) and Hatred (Sasuke).

Naruto and Sasuke are representatives of the clans respective ideologies. Naruto is a hardcore adherent of the Will of Fire, which is the ideology adopted by all of the Younger son's descendants (which includes the Uzumaki clan, numbnuts). Sasuke is a hardcore adherent of Hatred, which was adopted by the Elder son's descendants after the Elder son was not granted the Sage's power.

Read above, retard.

By the way, your attempt to say all jinks are family to the kage is slightly off. A is not B's blood brother. B was adopted when he proved to be the only one that could do the lariat properly, when it was getting to be time for the Hachibi to switch hosts.

Also, Minato wasn't selected and matched to Kushina. He was a naturally gifted genius ninja that was only selected because Orochimaru, who was Hiruzen's first choice due to his own genius, was twisted/sadistic/murderous and defected and Jiraiya didn't want the title (and wanted to go after Orochimaru). When he said "you made me Hokage" it was due to her teaching him several Uzumaki seals and then him using his genius to expand on those seals.
someoen doesn't knwo what a blood brother is .. Blood brothers are brothers who are not related who usually form a bobd of brotherhood by mixing each others blood to signify that their blood is no longer seperate but one and the same. So my above aregument stands!

Hiruzen was hokage and due to the traditions shown in the wind village , cloud village , and Mist village Jinchuriki are chozen of familly members so Why wasn't any of his Sons picked to mary the jinchuriki so that the leaf could have control of it's biju???

J-man had a life mission of teaching the child of destiny, HIruzen couldn't entrust the biju to Roochimaru because he was twisted Tsunade was Chozen because she was "Princess Tsunade" and had a direct relation to the current biju host.

Minato despite having the last name Namikaze is a Senju much in the same way Naruto is Technically a Namikaze and not an Uzumaki according to you the one with the most prestige was to be used but Kushina was an Uzumaki who's clan was feared for sealing and taught the 4th hokage so she had just as much if not more prestigie. Why can't this be applied to Minato as well. there's an argument and counter argument for this and I've given one possibility.

Lastly the only way in which I compared you to captain magic underpants was in the reguards of you being a looser which you and he are and in the shared inability to follow a simple equation aka an ability to do the Math.

So Gov Romney you got any loopholes or deductions you wanna show in them there tax returns???
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote