11-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Writing speed: snail
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Thanked 11,467 Times in 3,902 Posts
Re: Citizens from 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States
And now, ladies and gentleman, the taxes I pay!
- 2% on income
- 6% on products considered essential (bottled water, milk, bread, vegetables, meat, fish, etc.)
- 13% on products considered average (chocolate, coffee, flavored milk, canned goods, fruit, items for babies, school material, etc.)
- 23% on products considered luxurious (appliances, toys, perfumes, videogames, etc.)
- 6% on water and gas services
- A fixed 6 euros (7.6 dollars) for monthly sewer services
- 23% on electricity, TV and Internet services
- A fixed 27 euros (34.3 dollars) for annual "audiovisual contribution"
- 33% on oil-derived products (like gasoline and diesel)
- 25% on fuels (oil-derived, biodiesel and gas)
- Variable monthly tax on car circulation (I pay 35 euros/44.6 dollars)
- A fixed 10 euros (12.7 dollars) per month for using public spaces to walk my dog
- A fixed 15 euros (19.1 dollars) per year for using water in graveyards
(Those last two are municipality-only taxes and I don't pay property taxes).
So, jekyl_hyde, you still think that your taxes are oh-so high they must be lowered? I'd give up a limb if that got me taxes as low as yours.
My writings and ramblings:
Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1
Weaver Chapters: 0