Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:55 AM   #42
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Yes i agree but that concept is what gets me .... does kishi mean to say that while doing edo tense, one can actually resurect someone from the time before they died? i mean if it was possible , could kabuto resurect someone for eg : madara himself when he was a kid???
Can someone manupulate time for the Resurrection?
The person doing the summon has to manipulate the body in order for it to "appear" younger, like he did with Madara. Not exactly sure why he did that specifically for Madara and not Nagato, who was still a skeleton that had to be carried around until his fight with Bee and Naruto.

For KYF - seriously, there is no "higher concentration of Hashirama DNA" in the Madara Edo. It is the same amount as when he died. The reason he activated the Rinnegan "so fast" was because he knew he had it. He had it before he had to tie himself to the Gedo, which was before he died. Since he knew he had it, he knew how to activate it. Simple deductive logic here. The only thing that Kabuto did was make Madara physically younger, since his "at death" state was even more crypt keeper like than Nagato.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote