Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_610
Thread: Naruto_610
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto_610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Bijuudamas being machine gunned, black Kamehameha waves, Kakashi warping the entire freaking Hachibi, or as I call it the Toriko approach. Throwing so many giant attacks one after the other with no build up anesthetizes the reader and makes the action boring, to me at least.
What did you expect? It's the final fight of doom and there surely wasn't going to be throwing kunai and shuriken on the Juubi.
Kakashi didn't warp the entire Hachibi. He warped one of the tails which was cut off, and Bee used it just like he used it against Sasuke. The beast emerged from the tail.
No build up? Have you read the last 50 chapters? Don't be ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.
An outworldly monster. What is it supposed to look like? Many Bijuus look way worse, so meh, it's fine.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-20-2012), ckraizitee (11-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012), Senkradlol (11-20-2012), Tzu Men (11-20-2012), Vishnu (11-20-2012)