Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_610
Thread: Naruto_610
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #23
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
confusing chapter, funny how easy it was to control the Juubi. I dont really understand how Kakashi was able to warp that whole Biju..how is he suddenly a pro at Kamui?
Octopus Pot technique is when Bee/Gyuuki hides inside a severed leg of the Hacibi. Naruto threw Kakashi/Naruto clone and a leg.The leg seemed to be a mistake but was really a distraction. Kakashi released a leg that actually had Hacibi hiding inside of it.

Kakashi's skill level since the start the war, was not the issue his chakra was. But Kurama gave him chakra and also giving it to Guy at the moment. Somehow I don't think this is going to end with Madara and Obito being defeated and the Juubi being separated.

I feel a Kubo coming.

Definition: Continuing the manga after a good place to close it has passed.
Example: Aizen defeated and Ichigo loses powers and goes back home. BUT meets people that give him similar powers and eventually gets powers back and continues on with an ARC that is "okay" but not needed.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote