Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 517
Thread: Bleach 517
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
They met each other 1000 years ago, do you really think Juha did this on a whim ? He invaded SS he didn't go to the beach.

Surely a sudden mass invasion didn't contribute to their success.

My Bleach knowledge is sketchy, but I'm pretty sure the Shinigami don't eradicate the Hollow because they too are a part of the reincarnation cycle. Besides, with the death of all espada but 1 the Quincy had it easy.

He had to be tricked in order to be defanged, which needed planning btw. Was he arrogant ? Yes. But the enemy couldn't face him a straight forward battle which speaks volumes about his power. As I said before, Juha was the only threat with his Deus Ex talisman of plot, Yama had enough power to wipe his entire army out.
But overall he killed less than Kenpachi, he slayed 3, Yama 2. By that math how could Yama do any more, he flamed 3 of them that tried to jump, yeah they got burned, but they still walk the Earth like Cain. Yama wielded incredible power, truly, on paper, didn't see it in person. A few sci fi tricks within one bankai that about it though. He lacked 'swag', and more than a few occasions he's looked like a bumbling leader. Tricking him not hard, ask Aizen, Juha, hell the Zanpakto tricked him.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote