Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 517
Thread: Bleach 517
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The 3 that jumped Yama did die. So his kill count is higher than 2. He killed those 3, the one that took his lieutenant's bankai, the one that was imitating Juhabach, there were at least 3 more in the pile of corpses he brought back.
I thought so initially but all three were alive when the Army arrived see...
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c511/20.html.

The other 2 lived too, the one that stole Byakuya's Bankai he went back too can't find the panel.

Don't get me wrong, I WANTED to dig something beyond Byakuya & Kenpachi, and Ichigo gets love for Full Hollow Mode and nothing else cause I just ain't a FanBoy of the projected star of a manga. A character has to earn my spect, like Luffy. Though I bore of Naruto, from watching how the loud mouth, always in trouble fucker, first started, he's traveled far, he's just got a gay personality with no edge. Ichigo only gains edge when he's pushed into a corner, otherwise he just wants to fight, and dosen't have a great opinon on anything besides helping his friend live forever. No goals, no edge.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote