Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #1330
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Oh goody, a discussion between a clueless critic and a vapid yes-man that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

@luffyus: Vishnu made sure that readers knew that he was making various references to historical figures and that he'd draw from various mythos, thus the miscellanea of names. If you didn't get that, it's your damn fault.

@Kiddjutsu: instead of doing a short explanation like I did, you just hung to Vishnu's cock and spouted drivel against luffyus. Sorry to say to you, but you're doing way more harm to every writer in this section by sucking everyone's cock than luffyus by doing his mistaken commentary. Nobody worth their salt likes a yes-man because a writer's priority isn't what's he's doing right, it's what they're doing wrong and how can they fix it. So, if I were you, I'd come up with a short list of what's wrong with Vishnu's fiction rather than saying "moar". I know you want to say "moar", but you're giving a negative feedback by doing so.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-26-2012)