Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #1337
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
@Vishnu the thing that bothers me is the fact that u continue to call it fanfiction, it is not anymore a fanfiction : CHECK this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction and you'll see that i'm right and if u and the other guy who like to add his false critics to every prediction/fanfiction still gonna say that i'm wrong then you are hopeless.

Anyway , u should check before insulting a person. you're good at writing but if you would make use of the technical elements of this genre you would get your writings epic.
And i said that you are right. It's not a fanfic. So what? Call it how you want, please. Short story, novel, essay. I don't mind. That's not the issue. And i would be hopeless because of...? I called you an idiot, because you keep coming back with the same thing: it's not a fanfic. In my opinion, that it's an useless comment. You have nothing to say about the story? Share with me your critics towards the story not about the title that it has received. I told you: if you have any valid criticism please, post it. I would enjoy seeing stuff like:" I think that you did wrong there, BECAUSE.........( fill in the dots ). " But if you come here and say what the fuck i don't like that you're using historical character, of course that i will insult you because all that i can see it's either a troll, or an idiot. Admit that you were wrong too. Anyway, let's put it all behind. Thank you for reading my work and i expect criticism from you. It would help me a lot.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 11-27-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-27-2012)