Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 518
Thread: Bleach 518
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That is not what the mockery is about. Why bring them back at all ? If Bleach history is any indicator they will meet the same fate as the arrancar bitch trio.

I also find it odd that they have the same outfits, and don't look like they have been assimilated into the Shinigami forces. Isn't that what happens with people that have reiatsu in SS ?
They were hidden by the Shiba clan do to their actions when they were alive. I doubt very much that the Goten 13 would allow them into their ranks with open arms.

What I find annoying is the obvious setup for almost every rival Ichigo's ever had are suddenly going to enter the fray. All you need now is for Aizen to join the team & it'll be a full cameo super brawl of every Bleach villain/rival ever introduced(besides grandfisher).

1. Uryu is obviously going to take part.
2. Renju & Byakuya are getting special healing.
3. Ganju is making a welcomed return.
4. The person Urahara was talking to was obviouslly Grimmjow.
5. Ginjo was with Ganju so ya he'll be taking part as well.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-28-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote