See I thought Naruto used Kage Bunshin and it was the Bunshin using the fans on the cliff lol. Oh well.
I think Sasuke and Naruto are going to meet at the valley for their final fight. I also would not be surprised if Sasuke finds out it was because of Madara and Obito that Itachi and the Uchiha clan fell to ruin and he arrives on the battlefield and says "For this one battle we are allies." Then beats the shit out of them both.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.