Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #70
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
My point is simple there's to much hype surrounding the Juubi when in reality it was supposedly stopped by a single human.
That would be like saying that a meteor threatening the earth was stopped by a single kryptonian, it severely underrates the event.

Quote:
Meteor summoning Madara has little to do with anything considering the fact that there are well over 20k shinobi in the area right now.
Going by their feats thus far they wouldn't be able to do jack shit to stop the meteors without back up from Nardo and B. But then again Kishi can pull something out of his ass, it wouldn't be the first time.

Quote:
I mean really now if you think the five Kages are more powerful than the total combined force of the shinobi alliance than your sense of logic fails hard.
Are we reading the same manga ?

The top dogs shit on the rest of the characters on the manga by themselves. With Gaara and Tsunade backing him up Oonoki could solo this alliance by raining death from the air while being protected by a sand shield and recharged by Dr. Mctities.

Like I said before, if Kishi goes down the logical path in the next chapter the vast majority of the alliance army will get vaporized in the first few seconds of this fight. No amount of barriers should work if B was able to break their best barrier during the island escape with 1 BB when the Juubi can flick those away and spam Kamehameha waves non stop.

Edit: I'm including named characters in the vast majority.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-29-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Amuro (11-29-2012), Human Rasengan (12-04-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-29-2012)