Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #71
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
so explain how come kabuto and juugo can get nature energy differently and naruto and the kyuubi cannot.
IDK, it could be because they use a totally different method of senjutsu... Naruto uses Frog senjutsu and juugo and kabuto use dragon senjutsu...

Frog senjutsu increases the power of the body... and dragon senjutsu increases the power of perception... Juugo's increases the power of the body by morphing it, but it is out of control nature energy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And, really, no one here learns. KYF has found evidence enough from the manga that in his own mind every thing he says is absolutely true. I don't know how any of you hope to get him to admit he's wrong even after all this time. When the manga refutes him in the future, that's when he stops.

We really need to get back to "cool story, bro"

@KYF - Cool story, bro.
You claim only in my mind these things are right then why is it turning out to be the case??? You doubt me and I am right... How many times do you have to do this before you start to realize I actually do know what I am talking about, except you think it is nonsense because you cannot grasp what I am explaining... SO you claim it makes no sense just because you cannot make sense out of it... That is projection...
After everything i have been right about you are pathetic to try and discredit me at this point...

If I am so wrong then why does senju+uchiha=the RG?? Why did nagato have madara's eyes... Why was the juubi body actually gedo mazo... Why is the juubi actually a being of nature energy... Why are the bijuu also beings of nature energy... ect ect... That is just in the past 4 weeks...
That is five things I was right about in just that little amount of time... So then how I am just speaking nonsense and need to be ignored if I am so damn right...

The evidence suggest that your post^^^ is the COOL STORY BRO.... Nice try... Senseless hating is just what it is... Senseless and pathetic ACT...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote