Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #78
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And, really, no one here learns. KYF has found evidence enough from the manga that in his own mind every thing he says is absolutely true. I don't know how any of you hope to get him to admit he's wrong even after all this time. When the manga refutes him in the future, that's when he stops.
Still looking for where this stated KYF was wrong. Really appears that I stated I didn't understand how anyone would get him to say he's wrong unless the Manga provided future evidence that clearly refutes what he's saying. Which is roughly how things have panned out in this forum each and every time.

Nope. Absolutely nothing in there that says at the moment KYF is wrong with what he is saying just that he believes it to be true. In fact, it really seems like I'm going at people who are prepared to argue to death whatever it was he was saying.

Huh. That's just odd.

@KYF - Cool story, bro.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-29-2012)