Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:03 AM   #96
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Making him what the equivalent of Jiraiya or Naruto without Kyuubi in terms of raw power? At the end of the day he was still a human with bad ass sealing techniques.
The thing is that no one alive has anything close to his level of mastery of sealing techniques. Those are the only way of stopping the Juubi near as we can tell. Naruto, Tsunade, and Karin are the last three people alive with Uzumaki lineage (far as we're aware), and of them the only one with legitimate skill in the art is Tsunade. She's kind of dying right now. I mean, Kurama was literally impossible to contain except by exceptionally powerful sealing techniques and the ten tails is on such a more vast magnitude of power that they aren't even worth comparing. As it stands, nothing is stopping Obito and Madara from commanding the Juubi to just nuke the entire alliance in a single attack.