Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #99
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
This is what I don't agree with...I mean it's YOUR opinion but TO ME this is you under rating shit and playing it off like "he's gonna get sealed agin it's nothing special".
Because that's what is most likely going to happen. The sense of danger vanished the moment the Shinobi alliance consisting of well over 20,000 people arrived.

Quote:
It's nt really special cause we all kno it's going to happen cause the manga has to end. What you said about madara is completely wrong tho I'm sorry. He showed that in the state he's in now if he really wanted he could wipe the whole alliance out by himself.
Because he defeated five people? Madara just got his shit rocked by Mito Guy a few chapters ago if they had a sealing team then he would have been sealed then.

Quote:
Infinite chakra = infinite number of wood clones or Kage bushin w.e with perfect susanoo, special uchiha jutsu, ems, rinnigan, myokuton, bijuu draining wood dragon, ability to create forests and plants that emit paralyzingly mist, summoning meteors, rinnigan Justus like chikabu tensei, a fan that reflects jutsu like that's not hype that's some shit.
Again you're missing the point. One person (Mito Guy) was enough to put Madara on his ass. Now there's 20,000 more trained killers as backup it's simple math.

Quote:
He's so strong he hasn't used the same shit twice on purpose cause he said it isn't classy.
He's used Susanoo multiple times as well as used wood style multiple times. Stop talking out of your ass.

Quote:
He showed that by completly wiping out the Kage on some playing around shit.
Again the Kages consist of only five I repeat five people.

Quote:
Only 5 clones per person w/ what looked like incomplete susanoos -_-. The Kage represented the strongest, or top tier fighters in there village.
Yet Mito Guy has out preformed every single living Kage by putting Madara on his ass. Kakashi & Naruto are obviously stronger than Tsunade. Kirabi is stated to be stronger than Raikage. While Choujiro has out preformed Mei when they were facing the same opponent. People need to stop overestimating the Kages as if they make up 90% of their villages power because that clearly isn't the case.

Quote:
I can't see anyone stopping him in the state he's in realistically... only by plot.
Over 20,000 trained killers vs 2 people & a giant monster? You honestly can't see how they're going to win?

Quote:
I explained that in my previous post. Since you didnt address it I guess we agree..
Umm no I ignored it because what you were saying was retarded.

Quote:
The jubii is some shit too, no over hype er anything. It's not even complete its missing the two strongest parts of itself 8&9 tails...it's not at full power and the "human" that stopped him is the strongest person in the manga.
Rikkudou's legend is based on AFTER HE GAINED THE JUUBI's POWER. Before gaining it he was not considered a god dumbass.

Quote:
Just based off off what he did.
By using sealing techniques which have been passed down from generation to generation?

Quote:
How can someone in the manga beat the person that created jutsu.
By cutting off his head? Was that even a serious question?

Quote:
Could turn his imagination into reality.
Hey retard that was a power granted to him by the Juubi.

Quote:
He's the whole reason the naruverse exists.
Actually the Juubi is the progenitor of the shinobi world not Rikkudo.

Quote:
If the sage wasn't the sage there would b no naruto, chakra manipulation nothing.
So chakra wouldn't exist without Rikkudou? Are you fucking retarded or something? The Juubi is the progenitor of the shinobi world not Rikkudo.

Quote:
So in the naruto world he's the shit and if the jubii got sealed by HIM which led to his death that's some shit too...
Like I said before MOST OF RIKKUDOU's REPUTATION IS BASED ON AFTER HE AGAINED THE JUUBI'S POWER NOT BEFORE.

Quote:
That's how I see it. I mean yeah he was human...like mortal, but he's still the strongest shit we've never seen.
We've never even seen Rikkudou in action dumbass. The strongest we've seen to date is Madara Uchiha or Naruto.

Quote:
Plus look how strong the descendants of him are. Like his power was split and has since then been watered down.
You mean the latent energy of the Juubi's power was passed down right? Since as we all know Rinnegan & Sharingan's origin clearly originates from the Juubi.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote