Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 690
Thread: One piece 690
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #42
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One piece 690

Law did use room, right before Vergo charged. As for the power levels I've come around after the initial shock caused by Law's awesomeness. It makes sense as long as you don't put it against MF, because Oda himself said that MF was nothing but a side trip.

None of the top tiers fought seriously in that battle. WB did give it his all, but he was basically at death's door at that point and he still put on a good show. It is through BB that we will really see what the Old man was truly capable of which I'm willing to be will be insane.

Let's take Aokiji vs Akainu into account. These two changed the climate around their battle field which several km in diameter for years, the amount of energy required to pull something like that is ridiculous. The SN have risen to challenge that kind of power, so what Law did which is more than likely a high end feat for now makes sense. I won't be surprised if Luffy can do the same, we only saw him injured and under water.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote