Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_611
Thread: Naruto_611
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #127
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Cool story, bro
Poorly thought out story Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
What I am NOT saying:

1. Guy's technique damaged Madara OR cancelled Susan'oo
2.Naruto and Company are a match for Madara(Edo)
3.That Madara is/was going all out

What I AM saying:

1.Guy's technique had an effect on Madara attacking him/Bee. It cause Madara, with Susan'oo to be knocked back and he was sitting when we saw him again.
but that is all it did... Gai's noon tiger merely knocked madara back, nothing else... Didn't even get through sasanoo in it lower form... Much less damage him...

Quote:
2.The only thing saving Madara is his Senju DNA+ RG +Edo status, when he first emerged he was outmatched once Naruto/Oonki/Gaara was dealing wth him. The 5 Kage would have surely destroyed him. So no Naruto & company, is NOT a match for the 3 current opponents(Juubi,Obito & Edo-Madara).
What??? The point is that madara has not needed senju DNA to do what he has done... He hasn't even used his RG abilities other then HG realm's ninjutsu sealing ability... But was unnecessary since he could have used sasanoo at any moment....

Naruto, oonoki and gaara got madara in a bad position, but madara could have simply used a fire attack to explode the FRS or created another sasanoo around him since he can do it at will... The FRS cannot even get through raiton Armour of the raikage so how in the hell is it supposed to get through any level of sasanoo...

The five kage have been toyed with from the first moment they arrived... and once madara decided to fight for real by bringing out perfect sasanoo... The kage shat themselves then were saved by itachi ending edo tensai...
In the end, it is itachi who kicks the ass no one else can, technically...

Quote:
3. Madara for whatever reason is NOT putting everything into it BUT he also isn't being a laxed as with the Kage. He was testing himself and them and realized they had no chance and toyed with them. when he got tired of his toys...he BROKE them. With Naruto and Bee< YES he wanted to capture the Bijuu, BUT he was giving more effort to accomplish his goal than 3/4 of the battle vs. the Kage.
I admit that madara did give more effort to fighting Bee and Naruto, but they are full powered jinks... Madara completely toyed with the Kage and then finally tried to capture the jinks by giving SOME effort using Mokuton dragon which was use dot bind the kyuubi before Mito sealed it in their fight...

Now though, with the juubi's power I fear madara is back to his lax self merely trying out his even newer powers as he was with hashirama's with the kage...

Quote:
P.S.

If I was writing it 1/2 of the Alliance at least would die. But I am not, so let's see how Kishi pulls this wonderland miracle, of no one (at least with a name) dying during this,off.
I predict madara drops another meteor to kill a certain amount... then captures the rest in infinite tsukuyomi to get the fodder out of the way...

That way it can be naruto and Bee vs juubi, sasuke vs madara and Oro, kakashi vs Obito...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote