Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Magi 165
Thread: Magi 165
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Magi 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
he is just a fkin racist , thats all to it. Just coz he is currently shown helping magi's u think he might be rational. All i can say is , as alladin himself explains, he considers those without magic like animals (quite literally btw). He doesnt care and if u dont understand my analogy, compare him to magneto in X-Men, similar scenario and furthermore magneto abandons mystique when she lost her power.
His intentions for his kind maybe good , but for the whole world i dont think so
I view most people as animals. I think most people are stupid. Not that I ain't compassionate, I'd feel sorry for them, but I do view myself as a different breed. Mogamett is like this, only if a bit more extreme. His hatred and rationale was born because he observed the world of goi for so long that he felt sick. And his views are just realistic. Why is he irrational?

He isn't using those people in the Fifth district like cattle because he wants, but because THEY want to. They want to eat, fuck, shit, piss, and do absolutely nothing. They earn they living by being a factory of magoi.

What's wrong with any of that? The children suffering, like Marga? That's the fault of their parents who want to lead such life. In real life, you have more people who are terrible parents then those who are not. It's quite the same here. Life is such.

You expect Mogamett to be some shounen saint or shounen villain with idiotic ideals which are in the best case only fun. I am glad he isn't.

Last edited by Shrike; 12-02-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-02-2012)