Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #23
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

I kinda like the new face that Naruto has developed during his battle with Madara, you know that 'Damn I thought Sasuke was tough, these fucking Uchihas, I can't get rid of them, all of them have some kinda trick, or move that thwarts even my strongest attacks!'.

Some characters are very inconsistent. Obito went from juvinille, to Leader of the Akatsuki barking orders, back to juvenille, then back to scolding Madara??? Madara went from I'm such a beast, and bored vs. everbody, then Kages, then initially vs. KB/Naruto/Kakashi/Gai/Hachibi/Kyuubs, to these guys are tougher than I thought, to your attempts are useless, to I'm impressed with the new shinobi world, to but again its useless??? Confusing a bit huh? Characters in need of meds to correct mood swings?

Could it be that Madara thinks he's at the finish line and they're are no more challenges after if he succeeds so he's playing around as long as he can enjoying the last dance?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-05-2012 at 09:53 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (12-05-2012)