Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 519
Thread: Bleach 519
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 519

I forgot about Yama's going to Bach, but his Vice is no longer in anyones possesion. I'm kinda also thinking they took Kenpachi with them possibly by some means, sad the beast was off paneled, then out right forgotten, even after the conclusion of the battle. One would think if he were alive he'd have some info on Bach, he was there correct. He could have passed that on to Zero Squad so they could possible have an idea of they're enemy, but no. He ain't even talked to his own Vice Capt, the lil Girl at this point.

From Mayuri's spill, when Ikkaku fights again vs the Quincies... he will die. Renji's Bankai will get repaired and stronger, Capt. level. But here's my MAJOR problem with Renji, do we all remember what got him here????? A SINGLE FUCKING PUNCH FROM THE CLOWN WHO LOOK'S LIKE HE TOOK A PART TIME JOB FROM BB'S CREW IN ONE PIECE. Why not bring Kira as well unless he truly is toast. The Kira shit is me simply rambling, but Renji gets outted as a nobody, repeatedly like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going.

And why has no one spoken of the zero participation from either Uryuu or his Dad. Wouldn't somebody want to ask them some question, something??? Its as if everybodies following a script toward a specific battle like robots in the plot. Most characters personalities are already gone, whats being said is just to move the plot along, and occasionally you get a portion of they're known personality.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-05-2012)