Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fairy Tail 311
Thread: Fairy Tail 311
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Fairy Tail 311

^The setup for this fight is a little different though ACT. The author specifically went out of his way to depict that Ezra and Kagura each respected each others swordsmanship, and then had Minerva casually interrupt their fight, like an adult grabbing 2 little kids by the collar and scolding them for playing too rough in the house.

I think I see (pretty obvious actually) where the author is going with this though. Minerva is clearly the strongest person in her guild. Even more so then her father the previous guild master. So having Ezra beat this chick solo right now, would require a way bigger powerup then he's willing to give her. So he has her team up with Kagura to fight her, which serves 2 purposes. It allows them to beat someone they would have no chance at otherwise, and settles (in a very cowardly way) the dispute of whether Ezra or Kagura is the stronger fighter based on which of them goes down first.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote