Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 612 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:24 AM   #69
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

My goodness, as i said one piece is interesting but come on.
you guys talk about plot no jusu in naruto? ive never seen any compared to the those in one piece;
How ca n usop take a 4 ton bat to the head by a BW member and still be alive to talk and throw smoke bomb, no matter how determined you are you should die, especially when he is meant to be a regular human.

Same goes for sanji and all of them, no matter the amount of attacks they take they never stay down, its ridiculous(case in point arlong park battle). the amount of attacks they take in battle is ridiculous and 3 or 4 good attacks to their opponent and they win.

And whats up with inanimate objects e.g a gun able to eat a devil fruit.

Whats up with the most ridiculous plot no jutsu ive ever seen or read. They were trying to get Alubarna on time suddenly a giant crab whick happens to be the fastest creature in th desert appears, they get to a river and kungfu moles conviniently appear finally the fastest group of desert ducks appear at the right time, come on son.
Luffy is stabbed and burried in sand crocodiles partner decides to help him and woopdidoo, what do we have? F-wan, fastest flying banana croc.

I dont care about naruo anymore, but your constant bashing it in comparism to it to one piece made me read one piece, and what i have to say is.

Never use one piece as benchmark, its not that great. Its fun though.
You can use manga/manhwa's like Shin Angyo Onshin, Swot, Akumetsu, beel etc as bench marks not this.

p.s A gun "eating" a fruit? SMH
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote